You have probably ever thought of watching HBO Max with Discord friends to have a few laughs. This task should not be difficult! If you are unsure of how to stream HBO Max with your Discord login, we have provided four simple instructions below. You may have probably wondered how to stream HBO max on discord, this article will guide you on the steps to follow.
You can binge-watch HBO Max shows on weekends when you are unable to leave the house as often as you used to. You don’t have to go out with your friends if you want to enjoy Saturday night movies together.
- New Method to get HBO Max Student Discount in 2022
- [Working Method] How To Use Discord on Xbox One 2022
- [Updated 2022] Crypto Price Alert Apps for iOS and Pc
It is possible to binge-watch Netflix movies or HBO Max series on Discord. Be aware that this is illegal. Discord allows you to add more people to your live stream. However, Discord does not allow you to stream Disney Plus or HBO Max due to privacy concerns. Visit Discord’s official site to create an account.
HBO Max is a new streaming service from HBO. It includes all of the great programmings that HBO is known for, plus a lot of new and exciting content. You can stream HBO Max on your computer, phone, or tablet, and it’s easy to do. Here’s a guide on how to stream HBO Max on Discord.
How To Stream HBO Max on Discord
- Download and install Discord first on your computer.
- Next, open the User Settings in Discord. This option is located in the lower-left corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and click the Advanced tab.
- You will need to disable Hardware Acceleration on the right. You will be asked to relaunch Discord.
- After Discord is relaunched, scroll down to User Settings. Click on Activity Status.
- Click on the Add It option (blue icon) to add Google Chrome as a game. You can watch HBO Max through the same browser.
- Click on ESC in the upper right corner under Activity Status.
- Go to the Voice Channel, and you’ll see Google Chrome appearing at the bottom as a game you can stream directly from.
- Highlight Google Chrome, then click on the Stream Google Chrome button.
- You will see a new window. Click on Go Live to open it.
- You will then see a screen appear in the video preview that is connected to your web browser.
- The screen will still be blank and black.
- Open Google Chrome, and then go to Settings.
- Just search for hardware and disable “Use Hardware Acceleration When Available.”
- After restarting the browser, you should see the video under Discord in your screen share. If the video does not appear, you can clear your browser cache and Discord cache.
- Finally, this will allow you to share HBO Max with friends via Discord.
That’s all you need to know to get HBO Max streaming in Discord! For more tips and tricks on using Discord, be sure to check out our other Discord guides. And be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more tech news and guides.