NSS Dashboard | Overview
The National Service Scheme provides young Ghanaian graduates with practical experiences not offered in the classroom.
After posting is complete, you will be able to access your account and see the places you have been posted to perform your National Service.
Checking Your NSS Posting Status
- You can access the National Service NSS Placement Status List by following the links below.
- Go to the National Service NSS Posting Portal via https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting.
- Your NSS Number (e.g. NSSGCC100105).
- Finally, click the Search button. Wait until the pop-up window opens with your Posting Info.
This Step (Steps to Follow After NSS Posting) should be followed by all candidates newly posted.
How to get your NSS Pincode
Once payment is made, you will be able to verify the pin code. The steps are:
- Search the web address: https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-pin
- Get Pin &; ” Check Pin.”
- Enter your Index No. Your School ID No.
- Please enter your date of birth for security reasons.
- Use the search box to start your search
- You will see your PIN CODE as well as personal data.
- Note down your PIN CODE so you can refer to it later.
How to activate and verify your Pin-code prior to registration
Register before activating your PIN Code. Follow the below instructions:
- Visit your dashboard
- Enter index number/student ID and date of birth
- Tap “Search.”
- You will receive a bio-data containing your pin code, full name, Institution, Course of Study, and Year of Enrollment.
- Copy the Pin code
- You can use it to activate your NSS payment by using the reference (Mobile money).
Originally posted 2022-04-04 01:35:32.